I want to close this very transitional year with a do it yourself (or better myself) double 12 days Advent Calendar 2019 Giveaway you could win: there are two, one dedicated to Beauty and one dedicated to Skincare.
Hello everyone! The holiday season is knocking at our doors and I am so excited. I want to share with you what 2019 has meant for me, what changes had been blog-wise and not. But most importantly, I wish to take time to think of what 2020 will bring for me, and YOU!
The Holiday Season, My 2020 Plans for 35mminstyle and you
I need to sit down and write about this 2019 which has been a very transitional year for myself and for the blog. What has happened ii short:
- I have started working more and more on myself (self-care, feeling positive, stop undervaluing myself, embracing my weaknesses)
- I have also chosen to stop following society’s dream but my owns (burn-out and my low self-esteem at work)
- I finally took the chance to upgrade 35mminstyle and share with you my expertise with blog photography (a big thanks to the amazing support of Grow&Glow community)
When the end of the year approaches, I always need to calm down and reflect on what was going on and what will be in the near future. In Italy, there is nothing such as Thanksgiving but it is one festivity I really appreciate of the American culture.
The Things I am grateful for in this 2019
I love to take a few moments to reflect and see what I am grateful for. Because we all have something. Just, we don’t give ourselves time to think. But I find it very needy and helpful. I told you I started working on my inner self this year and by following the moon circle, I am able to understand the way I behave.
I believe in nature, in magic and in what I see. So, these are the things I am most grateful this year:
- for my shadow self. I have been scared of my demons for so long, only to release they are that part of me that makes me very receptive to the outside world. I wouldn’t appreciate the dark if it wasn’t for this.
- my blog. It has always been a constant and it is the reflection of what I love the do. What I naturally I am good at. The freedom of expression it gives.
In a more chilly way I am also very happy for:
- bath bombs
- the Downton Abbey movie
- hot chocolate with cinnamon
- snow season
- my cat slowly becoming sweet and not always a little devil
And you? What are you grateful for?
My plans for 2020 involve you
I told you I have decided to focus more and more on the blog. From a fashion and film photography, one is slowly becoming focused on blog photography.
This year I have already started creating some useful resources for you because I am the first one who struggled so much with photography in the past and I know what it means.
I have created a Free Resource Library which you can access IMMEDIATELY (how cool!) just by subscribing to my email list (see that button above? follow those steps and you will immediately receive the password in your inbox.)
What’s inside the free resources library for photographers & bloggers?
Mainly two areas: one being blogging and the other being photography. They are very connected one to the other. You will see checklist to help you stay on track when uploading photos on your posts (do you name your image url correctly?) or some free guides to the best graphic tools on the web.
What’s next in 2020 for 35mminstyle and you?
This is the question!
I can totally give you a glimpse in the future and it is all about sharing my expertise in blog photography! I have learned on the field how to upgrade my flat-lay style, how to take pictures by myself and how to edit them. In fact, you can say I am a self-taught girl at heart!
So.. I am very happy to inform you that I am working on a super informative guide on How to Blog Photography! In the meanwhile, you will get sneak peeks on how to improve your photography style in just 4 days and trick that never proved me wrong.
Are you excited as I am? All these tutorials are going to be free, so have you jumped on the 35mminstyle train? is it time to level up your photography game not because you have to but because it’s FUN and very creative? Subscribe below!
The Season of the DIY Advent Calendar
To celebrate this festive season, I have decided to recycle lots of products I have never opened or used. After one year of box subscription, pr gifting new launches and so on, I have decided to give them a second life.
What purpose would they do in a basket? So I took some boxes, some tags and there I decided to create a do it yourself 12-days Advent Calendar.
As always, I ended up exaggerating so that there are TWO Advent Calendars: one dedicated to Beauty and one dedicated to Skincare.
The 12 Days
Beauty Advent Calendar
My 12 days Beauty & Skincare Advent Calendar 2019 Giveaway for you (worth more than $100 each!)
I have created two different Rafflecopter giveaways but you can enter both. It is open internationally, you must be +18 to participate. The giveaway will end on December 15 2019 at 12PM CET.
I will contact the winners (one for the Beauty Calendar, one for the Skincare one) by email and they should reply within one day. Otherwise, I will do another random selection. Keeping this in mind, the Advent Calendars will arrive at your door before Xmas for sure!
Of course, I will then be very happy to know if you liked them, so please share it with me via IG stories or Twitter or as you like.
The 12 Days
Skincare Advent Calendar
Enter below for the two giveaways
How to enter the 35mminstyle Skincare Advent Calendar 2019
- Sephora Green Tea Moisturizing gelée (full-size)
- Clinique Cleanse + Exfoliate Sample
- Skin Chemists Rose Eye Pads
- EOS lip balm in Mint
- Elemis Hydra-Balance Day Cream
- ESPA Body Butter
- Philip Kingsley Hair Maximizer Spray
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (full-size)
- L’Occitane Precious Cream
- Aromatherapy Body Gel
- Rituals Hand Balm in cherry blossom (full-size)
- Filorga ultra-lifting cream
How to enter the 35mminstyle Beauty Advent Calendar 2019
- Wella Beauty Case
- 2 OPI nail polishes
- Rituals Body Cream (full-size)
- BECCA shimmering skin perfector liquid in champagne pop (full-size)
- Bellapiere Highlighting Palette in Heatwave
- PIXI Beauty Eye & Lips Kit (full-size)
- Emitè Make Up Eye Lash Curler in rose gold
- L’Occitane Shimmering Lotion
- Eyeko Stick (full-size)
- Luxie Make Up Brush
- 2 Perfume Samples
Let me know in the comments below if you are excited for 2020, if you like to know more about photography and if you wanna win these giveawayyyyss!!<3
Happy Holidays season everyone <3
Remember to Pin this post for later!