Dirty Waters is the title for my second experiment of film soaking this time into guess what dirty waters. Solution here was less aggressive than acid based juices, so the expression in the film roll is less evident.
Film Soaking #2
in Dirty Waters
As following the experiment of Polina Washington, on my second test I used a color film roll, a 400iso Fujifilm soaked up in dirty waters. I got the water full of soil in the countryside on a little afternoon wander, took it home in a bottle and then soaked the film roll for a good hour. I then raised it and left it there to dry for a couple of days. Finally, I gave it to the studio to develop it. (I am working on doing it myself, don’t worry).
Results as I expected are a little subtle. The water didn’t give much movement to the pictures and above all, not in every one there is some visible change. Below a little gallery where you can see how some have a soft blue wave and other delicate alteration of the image, while the rest of them have nothing. Here instead is my first experiment of film soaking in read juice and you can see the huge difference.
|Soaked in:||Film Roll:||Camera:||Location:|
|Dirty Waters||Fujifilm 400 iso||Pentax ME||Italy|