with a Warehouse Denim Dress
- The Bralette: this piece of underwear is absolutely stunning in pictures but not so much in real life. The lace part is beautiful as for the straps but since it is made by an elastic, there is no way of adjusting it to your size. I chose a medium size and it is way too wide and I guess a small version will be wide too. Problem is not whether you have big or small boobs but more like your torso width. I don’t regret buying it because it is still perfect for pictures. I know some people won’t understand but it is every instagrammer bralette dream.
- The Sandals: NOW. You know I have my eyes on the Valentino Rockstud like forever, but this is such a great alternative. They come in different colors and I choose the apricot one because I love the original in beige and pink and this one is very similar. They are absolutely comfortable for a maximum of 1 hour, this does not include sitting, so if you have a fancy dinner, THEY ARE PERFECT. Have I mention how cheap they are? I know the long lasting value of the Valentino brand but we have to be real and survive, so the Zaful one are a big yes from me.
- The Choker: I am a big 90s fan but not so much of the choker mania. Even though this square one is lovely with the velvet necklace very delicate, it doesn’t suit me. It perfectly suits this outfit, but not me. The chain is perfect for every type of neck, it is light and you can move as you like because you won’t lose it.
- The Sunnies: another pair of pink reflective sunnies but this time with a metal bar on the frame. They are slightly big for my face but this is my problem with every sunnies, hence they would fit you perfectly.
Zaful has got a big surprise for you, which is a lovely giveaway running until the 31st of November where you can be one of the 10 winners to get a $100 gift card.
How to Enter:
- click on the banner below or here and comment your favourite Zaful product
- email the same item to Zaful
- on the 1-2 Dec the winners will be chosen and contacted directly from Zaful
Hope you will be one the lucky ones, let me know if you are! Going back to my outfit information, I love writing of the pictures were taken and edited, so there you go.